The cottage, built of local sandstone, originally formed part of a farm steading dating back to the late 1700's. The cottage was completely refurbished during 2002 to provide excellent holiday accommodation with the benefits of central heating and double glazing whilst retaining a cosy and traditional character through extensive use of solid pine. Coombed ceilings with velux windows provide a bright and airy ambience.
The cottage is equipped, furnished and maintained to a high standard providing everything required for a relaxing holiday in this beautiful and peaceful area of Scotland.
The cottage, surrounded by gardens and grounds totaling almost one acre, overlook the Minto 18 hole golf course and enjoy views of the Minto and surrounding hills.